Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Nermin Maarouf: Changing the exchange rate is not one of the parliament's tasks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Nermin Maarouf: Changing the exchange rate is not one of the parliament's tasks Empty Representative Nermin Maarouf: Changing the exchange rate is not one of the parliament's tasks

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2022, 4:23 am

[size=46]Representative Nermin Maarouf: Changing the exchange rate is not one of the parliament's tasks[/size]
    Iraq
    21:01 - 2022-12-21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Nermin Maarouf, revealed, on Wednesday, that calls for changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar are behind political intentions.

Representative Nermin Maarouf said, “Parliamentary efforts to collect signatures to host the governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, are behind purely political intentions,” indicating that “changing the exchange rate of the dinar against other currencies is not one of the tasks of Parliament, but rather the matter is up to the Central Bank, which is an independent institution according to the constitution.” ".

Maarouf indicated that “she addressed the Ministry of Planning through an official letter at the beginning of last September, to estimate the number of the population of Iraq, including the population of the region, because Article 121 of the constitution stipulates that the distribution of revenues takes place according to the percentage of the population.”

And a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Nermin Maarouf, pointed out that “the percentage of the region’s population constitutes 14% of the population of Iraq, according to estimates, and therefore the region’s share of the general budget must be determined at the aforementioned number.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:44 am