Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Iraq has promising plans in the field of energy, oil and gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Iraq has promising plans in the field of energy, oil and gas Empty Al-Sudani: Iraq has promising plans in the field of energy, oil and gas

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:53 pm

Al-Sudani: Iraq has promising plans in the field of energy, oil and gas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-23 03:55
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shayaa Al-Sudani, considered, on Friday, that Iraq has "promising plans" in the field of energy, oil and gas, urging specialized Italian companies to turn to investment in this field in the country.
    This came in a joint press conference held by Al-Sudani today with Italian Prime Minister Georgia Meloni, who is currently visiting Iraq.

During the conference, Al-Sudani said, "We emphasized the importance of resuming the joint bilateral committee, and our readiness to develop economic cooperation, especially in the fields of agriculture, water and health."
    He added, "Iraq has promising plans in the field of energy, oil and gas, and there are Italian companies operating in Iraq, and we hope that more specialized companies will come to Iraq, especially in the fields of infrastructure and gas investment."
    Al-Sudani also indicated that "there is an exchange in the cultural field and academic cooperation, and we emphasized the benefit of Italy's pioneering experiences in the field of religious and archaeological tourism."
    He went on to say, "There is a joint bilateral team that will work to remove the obstacles that hinder the relationship, and through today's meeting, we affirm the serious desire and keenness to develop new relations based on cooperation in various fields."
    In turn, Georgia Meloni said at the joint press conference, "We are keen to establish the best partnership relations with Iraq, and we extend our congratulations on the formation of the Iraqi government, which was formed simultaneously with the new Italian government."
    And she added, "This is my first visit outside Italy after the formation of the Italian government, and Iraq is a friendly country that has once again expressed its belief in democracy, through the formation of the new government. I extend my gratitude to the Prime Minister for this reception."
    Meloni also said, "Italy has always been in the first line to support Iraq, and we are doing this work within the framework of the coalition against ISIS," stressing that "we cannot witness prosperity in the Middle East without a strong Iraq."
    She stated, "We have always stood by Iraq in its ordeal, whether on the security level or through our Italian companies in development programs in Iraq, which is beneficial to the Iraqi people."
    Meloni added, "We are here today, at the gates of Christmas, to express my recognition of the efforts of the Iraqi government, the Italian government, and the Italian people for the role of our soldiers and what they are doing to support Iraq's stability and security."
    And the Prime Minister warned Italy, saying that her country "assumed leadership of the NATO mission last May, led by General Iannucci, in the duties of providing advice and strengthening Iraqi capabilities, and this was always done by respecting the signals that were reaching NATO from the Iraqi government."
    She also said, "We are proud of the successes achieved by Operation Inherent Resolve during the previous years in the fight against ISIS. The Iraqi people have achieved a lot with their sacrifices, and we are ready to be constantly among the contributors to this process."
    Meloni described the bilateral relations between her country and Iraq as "strong and intense and has deep roots," pointing out that "we cooperate in the field of energy, which today constitutes an important strategy for Italy, as well as cooperation in the fields of industry and culture."
    And she continued by saying, "The two countries are interested in overcoming obstacles to support the expansion of the presence of Italian investment companies in Iraq. Italy wants to continue working together."
    And she emphasized, "There is a great work that we have carried out under the title of cultural cooperation. Our two countries carry an identity forged by a long history of culture. We understand the value of this relationship, so we hope that the year 2023 will represent a year of transformation in our bilateral relations, and this is indicated by my presence here in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:31 pm