Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory reveals the truth about Abadi's candidacy for the position of governor of the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory reveals the truth about Abadi's candidacy for the position of governor of the Central Bank Empty Victory reveals the truth about Abadi's candidacy for the position of governor of the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:43 am

Victory reveals the truth about Abadi's candidacy for the position of governor of the Central Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 16:35 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the leader of the Al-Nasr coalition, Aqil Al-Rudaini, revealed the truth about the nomination of the leader of the coalition, Hadeer Al-Abadi, for the position of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.
    Al-Rudaini said in an interview with (Baghdad Today): "We did not receive any information about the nomination of the leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, for the position of governor of the Central Bank, and it did not touch our ears in the first place."
    He added, "Al-Abadi is a well-versed figure in the Iraqi economic file, and if the government wanted to benefit from his experiences, it would make him a general supervisor of the economic file, as a whole, not the domain of the central bank, but rather other sectors by collecting them within a specific framework through which the movement of money and the economy together can be controlled."
    Haider al-Abadi assumed the prime minister from 2014 until 2018, and was a member of  the Islamic Dawa Party,  before announcing his withdrawal from it, to then head  the Victory Alliance.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 am