Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: The correct policy of “OPEC +” has maintained the stability of the oil price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: The correct policy of “OPEC +” has maintained the stability of the oil price Empty Saudi Arabia: The correct policy of “OPEC +” has maintained the stability of the oil price

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 10:24 am

[size=35][size=35]Saudi Arabia: The correct policy of “OPEC +” has maintained the stability of the oil price[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-17 | 11:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The Saudi Foreign Minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the stability of the oil price indicates that the Kingdom was correct in its position during the dispute with the United States last year regarding the decision of the “OPEC +” alliance to reduce crude production targets.

agency quotes[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]On the authority of Ibn Farhan as saying that “his country, the largest oil exporter in the world,” bears the responsibility to continue establishing stability in oil markets and global economies, and that it will enter into a strong dialogue with its traditional ally[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]to continue resolving any issues."

The minister pointed out that "Saudi Arabia is committed to a clean energy future, but there is a need to ensure that traditional forms of energy can be relied upon at the same time."

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:05 am