Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim: Our economic crisis has internal solutions, and we do not need external interference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim: Our economic crisis has internal solutions, and we do not need external interference Empty Al-Hakim: Our economic crisis has internal solutions, and we do not need external interference

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jan 2023, 6:03 am

Al-Hakim: Our economic crisis has internal solutions, and we do not need external interference
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:54 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader of the Wisdom Movement, Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim, confirmed today, Saturday, that the economic crisis in the country has internal solutions, while indicating that Iraq does not need external interference. 
    Al-Hakim said in a speech on the sidelines of the central memorial ceremony on the occasion of the Iraqi Martyr's Day in Baghdad, which I attended (Baghdad Today), that "it is no secret to anyone the depth of the economic challenges that are It is not limited to Iraq only, but also includes the region and the world as a whole, but what distinguishes others is their prior readiness to overcome the crisis and go towards radical solutions that turn economic crises into new solutions and opportunities.” 
    He added, "What distinguishes our economic crisis is that its solutions are mainly internal, not external, and we do not need significant external cooperation or intervention to solve it. All we need is an accurate diagnosis of treatment priorities, determination and patience to achieve the desired goals.” 
    The leader of the Wisdom Movement continued, "We have a rentier economy that depends mainly on oil, we have a large population increase, we have a great lack of investment infrastructure, we have weaknesses in banking systems, and we still suffer." from weak measures to protect and develop the national product and bring it to the level of self-sufficiency locally.” At the very least.”  
    Al-Hakim explained by saying: "We do not lack expertise, human minds, or raw materials in advancing agriculture, industry, tourism, technology, and investment. All we need is thoughtful planning, interest in science, knowledge, and modern technologies as basic conditions for the development of the country, and cumulative construction and completion of paths.” ". 
     Editing: A.G 

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:15 pm