Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada al-Sadr gives the government 72 hours to arrest "angina Shiite"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muqtada al-Sadr gives the government 72 hours to arrest "angina Shiite" Empty Muqtada al-Sadr gives the government 72 hours to arrest "angina Shiite"

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 7:53 am

Muqtada al-Sadr gives the government 72 hours to arrest "angina Shiite"

09/09/20140 

Called the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, to the arrest of a person appears in one of the videos severed heads said it was 'revenge for Saraya peace Sadr's', as demanded by al-Sadr government and the party to which he belongs with this person to arrest and hand him over to the authorities to take the reward him fair, Otherwise it would intervene to arrest him during a maximum period of 72 hours. Sadr said in a televised speech in which he talked about the person who appeared in one of the video clips, carrying the severed heads and say that this work is revolted for a Martyrs Brigades peace, that 'stick disobedience is no room for him to doubt and insecurities and came out for the foundations on which Achttha us Almasmon and therefore is considered from now on It is not the doctrine of the school nor the faithful view and strike a blow for his release as well as the year in which it labored Imam Hussein, who won what, but for being oppressed and as has been said in the wisdom learned from Hussein to be oppressed and won '. He said al-Sadr 'Therefore, the entity to which it belongs, and in spite of bolting us Al-Sadr, was sent off and handed over to the competent authorities to descend by the severest penalties.'
    He said al-Sadr 'on the government arrested immediately and without the slightest hesitation, he did not belong to the Shiites, but the reputation of the whole of humanity and to the national line and the reputation of Iraq Collect the government does not do so, it will be years, God forbid, and therefore Satdkhal to a maximum of 72 hours', calling for' the need The existence of a clear and firm all references and leaders belonging to the doctrine and enacted by the death of the actor that crime whatever '.

And between the chest 'We do not advocate the doctrine Btara but because he carries the meanings of greatness and humanity and morality-Semitism as well as we're not defending Iraq, but because it has occurred in the hands of the Gaza necks and Almtlzven blood and thus that came out it was all parties belonging to such acts, I do not I can defend falsehood and belonging doctrine and Iraq falsely and void, but must remove them from those lofty titles so that we can complete the march jihadist and patriarchal humanity has Forewarned is forearmed '.

Sadr called on Iraqis Gather to 'lack of cooperation with such acts rude abusive to the reputation of Iraq and the doctrine, but they boycott such entities that Thz necks on behalf of doctrine and sometimes kill worshipers at other times, such a deeds made ​​of the actor and sympathetic belong to Vstas Muawiya increases and Marwan, who took it upon themselves to abuse the right of its people and the construction of the Islamic grade '. And shows a video clip has been circulating recently a number of people carrying the severed heads and said it was revenge for Martyrs Brigades, the peace of the Sadrist movement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:13 pm