Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gavin: If faith at net as disagreed to nominate the defense and Interior Ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gavin: If faith at net as disagreed to nominate the defense and Interior Ministers Empty Gavin: If faith at net as disagreed to nominate the defense and Interior Ministers

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 3:47 pm

Gavin: If faith at net as disagreed to nominate the defense and Interior Ministers

Tuesday, 09 September 2014 12: 38

L h/m p

Twilight news/the President of the national bloc of Parliament Mahmud Mashhadani was "very worried" about the delay in naming the Cabinet security meeting yesterday which saw the vote for the Government, Haider Al-Abadi.

Al-Mashhadani said in a statement for "twilight news," If the intention of the net for what we disagreed on naming the defense and Interior Ministers ".

, He asked "when will you learn from past lessons and experiences of the years lean enough?, stressing that the Government has a difficult road and difficult, particularly with the security and service files.

And give the Iraqi Parliament yesterday evening the Government Al-Abbadi confidence 23 Ministry with the defence and interior ministries vacant due to differences alsiasihali characters that supposedly held by Hadi al-Ameri of the Interior, and Khaled Al-Obaidi of the defense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:26 am