Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil agrees to extend a gas pipeline from Baghdad to Ramadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil agrees to extend a gas pipeline from Baghdad to Ramadi Empty The Ministry of Oil agrees to extend a gas pipeline from Baghdad to Ramadi

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 5:29 am

[size=45][size=41]The Ministry of Oil agrees to extend a gas pipeline from Baghdad to Ramadi[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the local government in Anbar province announced obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Oil to extend a gas pipeline from Baghdad to Ramadi.
    “The approval of the Ministry of Oil was obtained to extend a gas pipeline from Baghdad to Ramadi (the Al-Tash warehouse), and it was referred to the Oil Projects Company for implementation,” Aziz al-Tarmouz, the advisor to the Anbar governor for energy affairs, said, according to the official agency.

He added, "The pipeline extends 120 km in length and costs 38 million dollars," pointing out that "the project is considered strategic, to transport gas from Baghdad to Ramadi, and it supplies governmental and private gas plants, instead of the tank cars going to transport it from Baghdad."
    He continued, "The project was revealed by the Oil Projects Company and the Lines and Pipelines Company."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:28 am