Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The file of the nuclear agreement is on the table of the Iraqi delegation in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The file of the nuclear agreement is on the table of the Iraqi delegation in Washington Empty The file of the nuclear agreement is on the table of the Iraqi delegation in Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2023, 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    12-February-2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    On Sunday, the US capital, Washington, witnessed a meeting between Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein and the US Special Envoy for Iran, Robert Malley.
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahhaf said in a statement, "The Foreign Minister received, at his residence in Washington, Robert Malley, the US special envoy for nuclear talks with Iran, and the two sides discussed the reasons for the Iraqi delegation's visit to Washington."
    Al-Sahhaf added that the meeting witnessed "the high-level meetings held by the Iraqi delegation with senior officials in the US government, and the two sides also discussed the progress of the talks between the 5 + 1 countries with the Iranian side, which were held in Vienna, the reasons for their suspension, and the European positions towards this situation." .
    According to the statement, the foreign minister referred to "the phone call he received last Friday from Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian, and the conversation that took place between them in this regard."
    For his part, Robert Malley appreciated "Iraq's role through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs," praising, according to the statement, "the continuous efforts of Iraqi diplomacy in many initiatives, especially in working to reduce tensions in the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:41 am