Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the rise in the value of the dinar lead to a reduction in real estate prices?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the rise in the value of the dinar lead to a reduction in real estate prices? Empty Will the rise in the value of the dinar lead to a reduction in real estate prices?

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 2:19 pm

[size=45][size=41]Will the rise in the value of the dinar lead to a reduction in real estate prices?[/size]
     5 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economic expert, Abdul Salam Hassan Hussein, explained that the decisions issued by the government regarding reducing the exchange rate of the dollar and raising the value of the dinar will not result in benefit to the citizen regarding real estate prices, as it is likely that there will be an increase in prices during the coming period.
    He said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the prices of building materials are still high, and despite the government’s decision to reduce the exchange rate to 130 thousand, the value of building materials is still equivalent to 180 thousand dinars for 100 dollars.”
    He added, "Real estate prices in Iraq are not expected to decline, but there is a rise in prices during the coming period, especially since treatments for the real estate file are not available, in addition to the fact that residential complexes are still sold at great prices."
    And he indicated that “real estate prices were not affected by the decline in the exchange rate of the dollar,” noting that “the coming period, as a result of the decline in the exchange rate, the purchasing power will rise, which may increase the rise in real estate prices as a result of the increase in demand.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm