Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO organizes a march in central Baghdad in solidarity with Turkey (photos)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO organizes a march in central Baghdad in solidarity with Turkey (photos) Empty NATO organizes a march in central Baghdad in solidarity with Turkey (photos)

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 4:48 am

NATO organizes a march in central Baghdad in solidarity with Turkey (photos)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:12 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today -  
    Today, Sunday, the NATO mission in Iraq organized a rally in solidarity with the earthquake victims in Turkey.
    According to photos published by the Turkish ambassador to Iraq, Ali Reza Günay, via Twitter, and followed by (Baghdad Today), a group of NATO soldiers marched in the capital, Baghdad, to express their solidarity with the earthquake victims in Turkey.
    The Turkish ambassador expressed his thanks to the mission for this solidarity.
    So far, more than 46,000 people have been killed in Turkey and Syria as a result of the disaster that struck the country 12 days ago, and the death toll is expected to rise, as many citizens are still missing.
    Officials said more than 84,000 buildings either collapsed, needed urgent demolition or were badly damaged in the quake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:20 pm