Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A bomb explosion in central Basra Turkey / annual march for gays, and an extremist group vows to in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A bomb explosion in central Basra  Turkey / annual march for gays, and an extremist group vows to in Empty A bomb explosion in central Basra Turkey / annual march for gays, and an extremist group vows to in

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for refineries Dhia al-Musawi announced that the coming months will see the launch of a new project to improve the benzene.
    Moussawi said in a statement, and I followed Buratha news agency reported that the project will raise the gasoline's ability to resist early combustion to the 94 percent levels of convergence rather than the current level of 80 percent resulting from mixing imported gasoline with his product locally.
    Al-Moussawi said that the launch of this project would reduce the proportion of imported gasoline and therefore hard currency for the country and improve the provision of gasoline produced locally before mixing it with the importer at the very least raise gasoline's ability to resist early combustion to 82 percent.
    He and Deputy Minister of Oil for refineries that the impact of this project will reflect positively on the owners of vehicles in terms of improved engine performance and reduce the consumption of gasoline, as well as reduce pollution in the air ratio, indicating that the price policy of that article will be determined at a later date .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agency pratha

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:28 pm