Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The director general of Salah al-Din Health was prevented from traveling due to his money being infl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The director general of Salah al-Din Health was prevented from traveling due to his money being infl Empty The director general of Salah al-Din Health was prevented from traveling due to his money being infl

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:17 am

[size=38]The director general of Salah al-Din Health was prevented from traveling due to his money being inflated to more than 9 billion dinars[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 2, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of a judicial decision that includes a travel ban for the Director General of the Health Department in Salah al-Din Governorate, on charges of inflated funds and illegal gain.
    In its discussion of the details of the case that it investigated and referred to the judiciary, the Commission's Investigation Department stated that the investigation judge of the Central Anti-Corruption Criminal Court issued a decision banning the travel of the current Director General of the Health Department in Salah al-Din Governorate.
    And the department added that the decision, which was issued based on the provisions of Article (19/Second) of the amended Integrity and Illicit Gain Commission Law No. (30 of 2011), also included seizing the accused’s movable and immovable funds; This is due to the accusation leveled against him related to the inflation that occurred with his money amounting to (9,012,000,000) billion dinars.
    It is worth noting that the amended Law of the Integrity and Illicit Gain Commission provided for a prison sentence of no less than seven years and a fine equal to the value of the illegal gain for taxpayers who are unable to prove the legitimate reason for the significant increase in their money or the money of his wife or children, provided that he is not released. convicts only after paying the fine and refunding the value of the illegal gain.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:23 am