Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Anbar Alliance accuses Al-Halbousi of forging the ownership of plots of land and selling them to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Anbar Alliance accuses Al-Halbousi of forging the ownership of plots of land and selling them to Empty The Anbar Alliance accuses Al-Halbousi of forging the ownership of plots of land and selling them to

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 7:29 am

[size=38]The Anbar Alliance accuses Al-Halbousi of forging the ownership of plots of land and selling them to citizens[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 4, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The leader of the Unified Anbar Alliance, Muhammad Dahham, accused, on Saturday, the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Hablawi, of acquiring agricultural lands around the vicinity of Ramadi airport and turning them into municipal lands, indicating that the conversion of these lands would threaten the agricultural reality in the province.
    Dahham said in a statement, "The influential followers of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi in Anbar province have transferred the agricultural lands surrounding the planned Ramadi airport to municipal lands and traded them," stressing that "more than 3,000 thousand plots of land were sold through unknown offices."
    He added, "The transfer of agricultural lands in the vicinity of the airport originally belongs to the clans, and they have official documents confirming their entitlement to those lands, as well as converting them will cause a threat to the agricultural reality in the governorate."
    Dahham pointed out that "the issue of converting the lands surrounding the airport may spark strife in the future in the province if there is no government intervention from the center."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:29 am