Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi writes to Al-Sudani: We have reached a dead end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi writes to Al-Sudani: We have reached a dead end Empty Allawi writes to Al-Sudani: We have reached a dead end

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 4:55 am

Allawi writes to Al-Sudani: We have reached a dead end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-06 02:42
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Monday, the leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, expressed his support for the current Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, warning him at the same time that reaching a dead end.

Allawi said in a letter he sent to Al-Sudani, seen by Shafaq News agency, "We aspired to live in a secure and stable Iraq in which concepts of democracy, principles of justice and citizenship rights based on equality are enshrined, after our tireless work to overthrow the dictatorial regime and seek to establish a just political system."
    He continued, "Unfortunately, today we have reached a dead end due to many obstacles that impede the continuation of the political process, which is supposed to lead to building a state of good governance, overcoming obstacles, achieving equality for citizens, prestige for the homeland, upholding the rule of law and the independence of the judiciary."
    Allawi added, "The honorable Iraqi people have lost their confidence in the political process, and the peaceful protests that began since 2011, the latest of which was the October 2019 uprising, which were suppressed, during which hundreds were martyred and thousands of our youth were unjustly wounded, and the great reluctance to participate in the elections is only evidence of a loss of confidence." However, there is a glimmer of hope that urges the needed change.
    He stressed, "We see that you are known for your integrity and efficient management during your assumption of previous ministries, and we support you and appreciate the difficult circumstances surrounding you."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 10:31 am