Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of Defense from Baghdad: Any attacks targeting our forces in Iraq could undermine the w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of Defense from Baghdad: Any attacks targeting our forces in Iraq could undermine the w Empty US Secretary of Defense from Baghdad: Any attacks targeting our forces in Iraq could undermine the w

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 5:27 am

US Secretary of Defense from Baghdad: Any attacks targeting our forces in Iraq could undermine the war against ISIS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-07 04:01
    Font

Shafaq News/ US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said, on Tuesday, that the attacks launched by the armed Shiite factions targeting the international coalition forces led by the United States could undermine the war against ISIS in Iraq.
    Austin said in a press conference held today in the capital, Baghdad, during an unannounced visit to Iraq, that the NATO alliance and the United States will continue to provide assistance to Iraq, and we seek to eliminate ISIS.

He added, "We are in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi government, and the international coalition forces are working to provide advice and support," adding, "This mission is sensitive and we are pleased to support our Iraqi partners, but we must work safely to continue this war against the extremist organization."
    "We are focused on the mission entrusted to us to defeat ISIS," the US Secretary of Defense stressed, stressing that "any attacks targeting our forces could undermine this mission."
    Austin continued, "We talked today about a vision for our companies with Iraq to get rid of ISIS, and we continue to integrate Iraq with its partners in the region in a way that can provide prosperity, security and stability," pointing out that the peoples of the region are looking forward to continuing consultations with the Iraqis to achieve their interests, and I am optimistic for a better future for the partnership ( between Baghdad and Washington), and America continues to strengthen it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:50 am