Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: We attach great importance to service projects in the "disadvantaged" areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: We attach great importance to service projects in the "disadvantaged" areas  Empty Parliamentary services: We attach great importance to service projects in the "disadvantaged" areas

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 5:18 am

[size=52]Parliamentary services: We attach great importance to service projects in the "disadvantaged" areas east of the Canal[/size]
    • Today 12:43

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information/Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, the head of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Ali Jassim Al-Hamidawi, confirmed that his committee attaches great importance to the services sector in Baghdad and the areas east of the canal, especially given that they are more deprived areas. 
    Al-Hamidawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "there is a tendency by government service institutions, whether from the Baghdad municipality departments or the Baghdad governorate departments, to pay attention to the areas east of the canal." 
    He added, "His committee attaches great importance to providing the best services to the residents of the eastern regions of the Canal, which have been deprived for decades," noting that many important strategic projects, such as roads, bridges and hospitals, will come. into effect. 
    Stressing the need for "joint cooperation between the regulatory and executive authorities in order to provide the best services to the Baghdadi citizen," adding that "we seek to make maximum efforts to show our regions in a manner befitting them and their honorable residents." 
    Earlier, Representative Ali Nehme Al-Bandawi had called on the federal government to include a paragraph for the reconstruction of the eastern regions of the canal in the 2023 budget, pointing to the refusal of 20 deputies from the eastern canal to vote on the budget unless it includes its rights.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:05 am