Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Withdrawing the license of Al-Sayeh and Al-Wareq Company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Withdrawing the license of Al-Sayeh and Al-Wareq Company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign Empty Withdrawing the license of Al-Sayeh and Al-Wareq Company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 9:02 am

[size=20][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
     March 16, 2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In view of the violation of the Al-Sayeh and Al-Wareq Company for mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies of the provisions of the controls regulating the work of exchange companies and mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, Article No. (1) for the year 2022.
    The Central Bank of Iraq decided to withdraw the authorization of the two companies mentioned above, confiscate the letter of guarantee, cancel the certificate of incorporation granted to them by the Ministry of Commerce / Companies Registration Department, and provide us with a letter to write off the name of the two companies from the records of the Ministry of Commerce, as well as the attested minutes and letters of liquidation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:28 am