Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An informed source: Oil will resume pumping from Kurdistan within the next 48 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An informed source: Oil will resume pumping from Kurdistan within the next 48 hours Empty An informed source: Oil will resume pumping from Kurdistan within the next 48 hours

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:52 am

[rtl]An informed source: Oil will resume pumping from Kurdistan within the next 48 hours[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to information obtained by Kurdish media from the Iraqi Ministry of Oil, oil exports from the Kurdistan region will resume within the next 48 hours.

According to the information, a joint room will be formed between the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Region and the National Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), "which will take over the tasks of selling the oil of the Kurdistan Region."

The sources learned that the position of deputy general manager of SOMO will be given to the Kurds, in order for the Kurdish side to also participate in the process of selling Iraqi and Kurdistan oil.

The agreement and the directive letter regarding the export of the oil from the Kurdistan region will be signed tonight or tomorrow, and it will be sent to Turkey to resume the sale of oil."

Erbil and Baghdad will take the necessary steps and wait for Ankara's response."

According to information provided by informed sources, a positive meeting took place between the representatives of the Kurdistan region and the Iraqi federal government, and they agreed on a new mechanism for selling the oil of the Kurdistan region jointly.

This last meeting will be followed by a series of other meetings to agree and clarify the oil contracts for the Kurdistan region and find new consumers for the region's oil exported from the port of Ceyhan, in addition to the current buyers of the oil of the Kurdistan region. region. In this way, this agreement will give guarantees to the producing companies and to the consumers of the Kurdistan region's oil.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:24 am