Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“The highest in its history” .. Ports achieved 48 billion dinars within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“The highest in its history” .. Ports achieved 48 billion dinars within a month Empty “The highest in its history” .. Ports achieved 48 billion dinars within a month

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2023, 5:16 am

“The highest in its history” .. Ports achieved 48 billion dinars within a month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Transport announced that the Iraqi ports achieved 48 billion dinars as revenue for the month of March, while noting that it was "the highest in its history."
    A statement by the media office of the ministry, which was received by (Baghdad Today), stated that "the northern port of Umm Qasr in Basra governorate achieved financial revenues amounting to (48) billion Iraqi dinars during the month of March of this year, which is the highest revenue in the history of ports." 
    The statement added, "According to the directives of the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhibis Al-Saadawi, on the need for planning and high coordination between the management of the port company and the management of the northern port of Umm Qasr, to overcome all obstacles facing importers and transport companies by increasing the shipping lines, as well as rehabilitating the infrastructure. The port of Umm Qasr has achieved Qasr Al-Shamali, for the first time, the highest revenue in the history of the ports.
    He stressed that "the company's management is working to increase the volume of handling, which will reflect positively on the increase in the revenues generated by the state." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 21 Aug 2024, 11:39 am