Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil and Baghdad sign an oil and gas agreement and grant the Kurds the position of deputy director

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil and Baghdad sign an oil and gas agreement and grant the Kurds the position of deputy director  Empty Erbil and Baghdad sign an oil and gas agreement and grant the Kurds the position of deputy director

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2023, 6:16 am

Erbil and Baghdad sign an oil and gas agreement and grant the Kurds the position of deputy director of {SOMO}
    • Time: 04/04/2023 13:19:42

• Read: 975 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Today, Tuesday, the federal government signed an agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government regarding the export of the region's oil.
    And Kurdish media reported that "an agreement on exporting Kurdistan Region's oil was signed today between Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani and the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani." 
    And she added, "The agreement includes granting the Kurds the position of deputy general manager of SOMO." 
    For his part, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said, during a press conference he held with Barzani in Baghdad, that stopping the oil of the Kurdistan Region had a negative impact on Iraq, stressing that we are working on preparing the oil and gas law to proceed with its legislation.
    This morning, Masrour Barzani arrived in the federal capital, Baghdad, at the head of a high-ranking delegation from the regional government.
    Upon his arrival, Masrour Barzani held a meeting with Al-Sudani, discussing a solution to the problems between the region and the federal government, especially discussing the final stages of the agreement on the oil file and the resumption of the region's oil exports.
    Meanwhile, Reuters quoted official sources as saying that the Iraqi federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government had reached a final agreement to resume oil exports, to be announced on Tuesday.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:41 am