Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A surprising parliamentary statement regarding the energy situation next summer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A surprising parliamentary statement regarding the energy situation next summer Empty A surprising parliamentary statement regarding the energy situation next summer

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2023, 2:55 pm

[size=45][size=41]A surprising parliamentary statement regarding the energy situation next summer[/size]
     25 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Energy Committee suggested that the electricity situation remain the same without any change in the supply hours for citizens during the coming summer.
    Adnan Al-Jabri said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that: “The energy and equipment situation during the coming summer, we do not expect that it will witness a significant and noticeable change, and the situation of electric power production in the country is still the same.”
    Al-Jabri added, “There is a plan for the Ministry of Electricity to produce energy and establish new networks for the transmission of electrical energy; But it is at the long-term level and for the coming years of the government’s life.”
    For its part, the Ministry of Electricity announced, yesterday, Wednesday, the first of next May, the date for the entry into force of the next summer plan.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that the ministry implemented a quick and timely plan for the summer that included quick treatments for the electricity sector, as it included periodic maintenance, and some periodic units were introduced to work, in addition to working to address bottlenecks in transmission lines and to support and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the sector. distribution.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:27 pm