Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Finance: There are exaggerated figures in the budget, "we do not have detail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Finance: There are exaggerated figures in the budget, "we do not have detail Empty Member of Parliamentary Finance: There are exaggerated figures in the budget, "we do not have detail

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2023, 4:41 am

Member of Parliamentary Finance: There are exaggerated figures in the budget, "we do not have details about them"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said, on Wednesday, that “there are no details” for allocating a trillion and a half trillion in the budget for the government program, indicating that the Finance Committee is “surprised” at that.

Cougar added that this paragraph in the budget is "one of the numbers that will be talked about with the government," noting that "there are many numbers and new numbers that are exaggerated, we do not have details about them, and they were not mentioned in previous budgets, and we stopped at them, so we are waiting for the government to inquire about them." ".

He explained, "What has been done so far regarding the budget is the first and second readings, and the second reading was not even completed, so its session was merely an opening for discussions about it, nothing less or more."

And Cougar continued, in a statement to the “Rudaw” network, followed by “Al-Iqtisad News,”

Views 35
    Added 04/19/2023 - 12:21 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:18 am