Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government approves a consensual settlement between the Basra Oil Company and the Shell and Petr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government approves a consensual settlement between the Basra Oil Company and the Shell and Petr Empty The government approves a consensual settlement between the Basra Oil Company and the Shell and Petr

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:48 am

The government approves a consensual settlement between the Basra Oil Company and the Shell and Petronas consortium

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Council of Ministers announced, on Monday, the approval of the consensual settlement between the Basra Oil Company and the Shell and Petronas consortium.
    And the office of the President of the Council stated in a statement that “within the framework of the efforts made to develop the oil sector, and to solve the legal and contractual problems that impede development and expansion, the Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (32032i) for the year 2023, regarding approval of the consensual settlement between the Basra Oil Company and a consortium.” (Shell and Petronas).
    He added, "Within the decisions related to the oil sector and the energy sector, the Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (23026i) for the year 2023 regarding the direct call to convert the Sadr gas station (2,1) from the simple cycle to the combined cycle, according to the following:
    1- Approving the recommendation of the Central Committee for Review and Approval of the referral in the Ministry of Electricity taken at its third session (confirmed in Paragraph 8 specifically) regarding the referral of the direct invitation numbered (MOE-HQ14-2021). Converting Al-Sadr gas station (1,2) from the simple cycle to the combined cycle under the custody of the American company (Stellar Energy), for a total amount of (288,598,800) dollars, only two hundred and eighty-eight million five hundred and ninety-eight thousand and eight hundred dollars, and a specific price of (877,200) dollars , only eight hundred and seventy-seven thousand and two hundred dollars per megawatt, an increase of (3.2%) over the estimated costs, with a total capacity of (229) megawatts, with an implementation period of (36) months, which is equivalent to (1095) days, (as far as the issue relates to financial validity), and you bear The Ministry of Electricity ensures the integrity and accuracy of contractual procedures in accordance with the laws, regulations, and instructions in force. And to be of European and American origins, equipment and station with American specifications.
    2- Authorizing the Ministry of Electricity to complete the referral and contracting procedures according to the financial powers.

Views 374
    Added 04/18/2023 - 7:49 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:30 pm