Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of the 16-Jubouri and the pre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of the 16-Jubouri and the pre Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of the 16-Jubouri and the pre

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of the 16-Jubouri and the pre

Held the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, its 16th legislative term of the parliamentary session third, headed by its President Saleem al-Jubouri and the presence of 219 deputies, as witness its sworn members of the House of Representatives who were holding government positions and the bench, as well as the vote on the health of the membership of one of the House of Representatives, and discuss the report of the development of the performance of the House of Representatives and put his future strategy.
    The reporter said, "Awan," The Iraqi Council of Representatives held, before noon today, its 16th legislative term of the first legislative year's first session of the third parliamentary headed by Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 219 deputies, noting that the agenda of the meeting includes swearing constitutional members of the House of Representatives who they occupy government positions and replacements for who occupied ministerial positions or vice-president of the republic. " 
    The correspondent added that the meeting also includes a vote on the correctness of the membership MP Imad Abdul Khudair Abbas Zurfi and presentation and discussion of the report of the development of the performance of the House of Representatives and put his future strategy. 
    The House of Representatives lifted, the first on Tuesday, (September 16, 2014), to the 15th session of parliament on Thursday after the constitutional oath for a number of MPs and ministers, and failing to give confidence to the candidates for the posts of the interior and defense ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:29 pm