Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes to adopt the value of a barrel of oil at $70 and the exchange rate of the dollar at

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes to adopt the value of a barrel of oil at $70 and the exchange rate of the dollar at Empty Parliament votes to adopt the value of a barrel of oil at $70 and the exchange rate of the dollar at

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2023, 4:35 am

Parliament votes to adopt the value of a barrel of oil at $70 and the exchange rate of the dollar at 1,300 dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-06-08 16:10
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Parliament approved, late Thursday night, the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, at a value of 1,300 dinars against one dollar, with a financial revenue of $70 per barrel of oil.

According to the budget materials that the House of Representatives voted on, tonight, and which Shafaq News Agency viewed, that the federal budget for the year 2023 amounts to 134 trillion and 552 billion and 919 million and 63 thousand dinars.

And by calculating speculative revenues from exporting crude oil at a price of $70 per barrel, at an export rate of three million and 500 thousand barrels per day, including 400 thousand barrels per day of Kurdistan Region oil, based on an exchange rate for the dollar equivalent to 1,300 dinars per dollar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:16 pm