Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil determines the criteria for companies eligible for the sixth licensing round

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil determines the criteria for companies eligible for the sixth licensing round Empty Oil determines the criteria for companies eligible for the sixth licensing round

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 21:35

Baghdad -
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Oil expected free gas production in the sixth licensing round, and while determining the locations and areas of the exploration blocks for the round, it clarified the criteria for companies eligible to participate in it.

[size]
    "The exploratory patches for the sixth licensing round are all located in the western region," noting that "most of these patches are undiscovered."
     He added, "All 11 patches are invasive," noting that "the licensing round is open to all companies, and qualified ones can apply for the round."
    He continued, "These patches are located near the Iraqi-Syrian and Iraqi-Saudi borders, far from city centers," explaining that "their area ranges between 6-9 thousand square kilometers."
    And he indicated that "these blocks will generate gas to benefit from it by generating energy, establishing factories, and developing the governorates and areas close to them," pointing out that "there are two types of companies applying for the exploration blocks. .
    He continued, "The second type is the companies that are submitted for the first time and are pre-qualified within the Department of Contracts and Licensing through four axes (legal, i.e. the company is registered, financial, i.e. the financial efficiency of the company by checking its reports for the last three years and the possibility of spending on the fields, technically, i.e. having the possibility Technical to manage oil or gas fields and participate in the management of storage and production, in addition to the axis of safety, health and the environment, which is verified through the company's previous work and the extent of its commitment to international health, safety and environmental standards.
    Al-Saadi expected “the production of free gas from these blocks,” pointing out that “the exploratory blocks process begins with specific stages that begin with a seismic survey, which lasts for a period, after which the data is processed and interpreted, then the areas where hydrocarbons are expected to be located are identified, after which the exploratory drilling process begins, and the process of Appraisal drilling and then development," noting that "the exploration process will continue for 5 years before developing a development plan."
    Today, Sunday, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdel-Ghani announced the launch of the sixth licensing round.
    Abdul-Ghani said, in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "Today, the sixth licensing round for (11) invasive exploration blocks was launched."
    He added, "This tour will include a number of governorates."
    He explained that "the Ministry of Oil has completed its preparations to prepare and prepare for the launch of the sixth licensing round for exploratory blocks with promising gas, which number (11) eleven patches in the Iraqi governorates, which include the following fields, sites and exploratory patches: 1. Tal Al-Hajar patch - Nineveh Governorate 2. Al
    -
    Khalisiyah
    patch - Nineveh and Anbar Province
    3. Anbar Subdivision - Anbar Province
    4. Anat Subdivision - Anbar Province
    5. Al Anz Subdivision - Anbar Province
    6. Akashat Subdivision - Anbar Province
    7. Northern Rutba Subdivision - Anbar Province
    8. Subdistrict South Rutba - Anbar Governorate
    10. Tubal District - Anbar
    Province
    The Minister of Oil called on "the specialized international companies wishing to participate in the exploration, development and production activities in this round to apply, compete and obtain one or more opportunities to explore and develop the aforementioned projects by submitting their requests officially to the Ministry of Oil, the Petroleum Contracts and Licensing Department."[/size]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:51 am