Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Justice honors employees of the Bani Saad Notary Public for exposing forged personal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Justice honors employees of the Bani Saad Notary Public for exposing forged personal Empty The Minister of Justice honors employees of the Bani Saad Notary Public for exposing forged personal

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2023, 7:02 am

[size=46]The Minister of Justice honors employees of the Bani Saad Notary Public for exposing forged personal documents[/size]
    Iraq
    14:45 - 2023-07-03
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

His Excellency the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani, today, Monday, honored the employees of the Notary Public Department in Bani Saad with a letter of thanks and appreciation, for their detection of a forgery case of one of the auditors carrying forged personal documents.
    The Minister instructed to grant the first notary public (Wameed Hamid Hussein) and the employees (Karrar Ali Rashid) and (Mohammed Fareeh Fahd) a letter of thanks and appreciation to be an incentive for them and the rest of the employees to continue this approach in fighting corruption and corruptors in the justice departments of the Ministry.
    It is noteworthy that the Department of Notaries Public is considered one of the important departments in the Ministry, which relies on the method of checking the identification documents of citizens, when reviewing and verifying them before organizing any agency.
    Media of the Ministry of Justice,
    3/July/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:09 pm