Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity and military industrialization stress the success of the government program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity and military industrialization stress the success of the government program Empty Integrity and military industrialization stress the success of the government program

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2023, 2:42 pm

Integrity and military industrialization stress the success of the government program
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday (July 23, 2023), the Federal Integrity Commission and the Military Industrialization Commission stressed ways to enhance cooperation between the two parties, and the importance of concerted efforts to make the government program a success, especially the paragraphs related to combating corruption.
    A statement of integrity, received by "Baghdad Today," said, "The head of the authority, Haider Hanoun, indicated during his meeting with the head of the Military Industrialization Authority, Mustafa Ghati, the importance of supporting the national industry and diversifying the resources of the general budget, noting the paragraphs of the government curriculum that emphasized the necessity of improving the outputs of the agricultural and industrial sectors, and restoring confidence in the national product."
    According to the statement, the head of the Commission pointed out that "the country should promote the military industry, and not rely entirely on imports," pointing out the importance of taking lessons from what the Iraqi people went through from the armament crisis while confronting terrorist organizations. It develops and presents a high level of performance in the presence of corruption, which everyone should cooperate to eradicate.”
    According to the statement, Mustafa Aati "expressed his authority's readiness to open its doors to the oversight agencies and to cooperate with them in order to reduce corruption paths and rein in the corrupt."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 5:23 am