Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WU.N's profits increased due to its operations in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WU.N's profits increased due to its operations in Iraq Empty WU.N's profits increased due to its operations in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2023, 5:02 am

WU.N's profits increased due to its operations in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-27 01:22
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Western Union (WU.N) American company for financial transactions raised its annual profit expectations after an optimistic second quarter in which deals jumped due to the strong growth of consumer-to-consumer (C2C) service, which led to a rise in its shares by about 4%.

As markets around the world rebounded and unemployment rates continued to fall, the company saw a mainstream jump into its C2C business due to strong cross-border transactions.
    The company said it has seen a significant increase in its business in Iraq, which it believes is the fallout from policy changes by the Central Bank of Iraq.
    However, Western Union expects that the high volumes of transfers related to Iraq will be significantly reduced in the wake of the recent measures taken by the US government to prevent 14 Iraqi banks from dealing in dollars.
    Western Union reported the highest growth in its C2C business since 2021 as money transfer and transaction revenue increased 4% for the three months ended June 30.
    The company now expects its adjusted earnings per share for 2023 to be in the $1.65 to $1.75 range, compared to previous guidance of $1.55 to $1.65.
    Western Union, or Western Union Corporation, is the leading financial transaction and communication company headquartered in Denver, Colorado.  
    Western Union has several divisions, with products such as person-to-person money transfers, money orders, commercial payments, and merchant services.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:31 am