Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq fears Western-funded community programs to spread "homosexuality" and talk about "millions of d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq fears Western-funded community programs to spread "homosexuality" and talk about "millions of d Empty Iraq fears Western-funded community programs to spread "homosexuality" and talk about "millions of d

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2023, 6:59 am

Iraq fears Western-funded community programs to spread "homosexuality" and talk about "millions of dollars" - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (July 27, 2023), a leader in the coordination framework called for an investigation into community programs in Iraq funded by Western countries, while indicating that it is wrong to allow the existence of these programs in the country.
    Jabbar Odeh said in an interview with "Baghdad Today": "We have been concerned for three years about programs led by Western organizations and bodies in many Iraqi governorates related to ideas and visions that raise many question marks, especially since funding reaches millions of dollars."
    He added, "Any funding for community programs is wrong to allow its existence without prior scrutiny and scrutiny to find out its true goals, especially since we are facing the challenges of transferring "abnormal" ideas to our society that cannot be accepted legally and religiously.
    The leader called for "an investigation into 5 Western-funded community programs in Iraq by organizations and bodies, which have many question marks, pointing out that" equality between men and women is not disputed, but according to what principle?
    He continued, "The so-called "homosexuality" remains a source of concern because it is no longer anomalous ideas in the West, but rather a basic principle that it seeks to spread in various countries of the world through soft tools, including organizations concerned with supporting society, but they hide their goals."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:27 am