Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish deputy calls on Baghdad to arrest the corrupt in the Kurdistan Regional Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A Kurdish deputy calls on Baghdad to arrest the corrupt in the Kurdistan Regional Government Empty A Kurdish deputy calls on Baghdad to arrest the corrupt in the Kurdistan Regional Government

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:23 am

[rtl]A Kurdish deputy calls on Baghdad to arrest the corrupt in the Kurdistan Regional Government[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/10 10:20  , the number of readings: 129 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The former Kurdish MP, Sarkot Shams al-Din, called for the federal government to take legal measures against the corrupt and the power parties in the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Shams al-Din said in a press interview, "The Kurdish citizen is a victim of corruption, theft, and failure to manage the region by the ruling parties that stole and plundered the wealth and are responsible for all these mistakes."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "We are with the administrative and legal measures taken by the federal government, which are sovereign measures to prevent corruption and thefts that have been going on for years, but at the same time we do not want the Kurdish citizen to be harmed." by these measures, as is happening now.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Prayers to come[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, once jealously pledged “coming prayers” against corruption, spoilers, and trespassers on public funds, while stressing the importance of recovering Iraqi funds smuggled abroad.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It seems that the "theft of the century" related to tax secretariats, estimated at $2.5 billion, has opened the current government's appetite for combating corruption and prosecuting those involved.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2024 5:50 am