Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government's prayers against the "corrupt"... Kurdish demands to include the regional authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government's prayers against the "corrupt"... Kurdish demands to include the regional authority  Empty The government's prayers against the "corrupt"... Kurdish demands to include the regional authority

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2023, 4:30 am

The government's prayers against the "corrupt"... Kurdish demands to include the regional authority parties in Baghdad's procedures
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan
    On Wednesday (August 9, 2023), the former Kurdish representative, Sarkot Shams al-Din, called for the federal government to take legal measures against the corrupt and the power parties in the region.
    Shams al-Din told "Baghdad Today" that "the Kurdish citizen is a victim of corruption, theft and failure to manage the region by the ruling parties that stole and plundered the wealth and are responsible for all these mistakes."
    He added, "We are with the administrative and legal measures taken by the federal government, which are sovereign measures to prevent corruption and thefts that have been going on for years, but we, in the same way, do not want the Kurdish citizen to be harmed by these measures, as is happening now."
    Prayers to come
    The head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, once jealously pledged "coming prayers" against corruption, spoilers, and trespassers on public funds, while stressing the importance of recovering Iraqi funds smuggled abroad.
    It seems that the "theft of the century" related to tax secretariats, estimated at $2.5 billion, has fueled the current government's appetite for combating corruption and prosecuting those involved .
    Iraq is among the 20 most corrupt countries
    The Integrity Commission of the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that Iraq is among the 20 most corrupt countries in the world, according to the classification of a specialized international institution, and warned that corruption threatens the institutions of the region .
    The head of the commission, Ahmed Anwar, said during a press conference held on March 11, that "Iraq is among the 20 worst corrupt countries in the world, according to the classification of Transparency International ."
    He added, "The organization intends to open offices in Iraq and the Kurdistan region this year, in an effort to make Iraq in the coming years in a different classification," and indicated that "until now, the classification is considered at the international level, but he continued:" We believe that the level of services in the region I prefer, except that we are within the framework of Iraq, and I always say that corruption represents a serious threat to the institutions of the Kurdistan region .
    And he added, "The Integrity Commission in Kurdistan has direct contacts with the Federal Integrity Commission, and we intend to sign understandings in all sectors in the near future."
    Turn a blind eye to the region's corruption 
    The "icordnet" website published a report, last March, in which it said that the United States deliberately turned a blind eye to the corruption of the ruling Barzani family in the Kurdistan region, which means doubling the Barzanis' dictatorship and turning a blind eye to the corruption in which they were involved.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:35 pm