Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Samawah is considering creating the “Sawa Lake” district, a modern residential community to attra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samawah is considering creating the “Sawa Lake” district, a modern residential community to attra Empty Al-Samawah is considering creating the “Sawa Lake” district, a modern residential community to attra

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2024, 4:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Samawah is considering creating the “Sawa Lake” district, a modern residential community to attract investors[/size]

[size=45]The Muthanna local government is studying the development of the modern “Lake Sawa” city west of Samawah, with the aim of transforming it into a residential complex that will become an attractive point for investors in the industrial and agricultural sectors.[/size]
    [size=45]Muthanna Governor Muhannad Al-Atabi said, in a statement to the official newspaper, that the governorate is currently studying the possibility of creating the Sawa Lake district, a modern city on the western and northern sides of the city of Samawah, the center of the governorate, to be a new gathering point for residents, in addition to an attraction point for investors, capital owners and workers. In the multiple investment hubs for the industrial and agricultural sectors in the Southern Badia.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the initiation of the development of the district bearing the name of Sawa Lake will have an impact in encouraging investments and transforming it into a mixture of demographic, cultural and scientific urban formation, as the proposed location and geographical extension of the district gives it the advantage of being an urban link between the center of the governorate and Al-Salman district, all the way to the international border.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 11:38 pm