Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching the “national” strategy for bank lending in Iraq 2024-2029

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching the “national” strategy for bank lending in Iraq 2024-2029 Empty Launching the “national” strategy for bank lending in Iraq 2024-2029

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2024, 5:04 am

Launching the “national” strategy for bank lending in Iraq 2024-2029

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-05-25 03:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Saturday, the Central Bank of Iraq launched the “national” strategy for bank lending in Iraq for the period 2024-2029.
    The celebration on this occasion took place under the patronage of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Planning, Muhammad Ali Tamim, who said in his speech that the Iraqi government has developed an economic vision regarding the borrowing policy, which is that borrowing paths should be directed towards development aspects, through financing strategic projects, which do not... It can be financed from the state's general budget, which can contribute to raising the level of development in the country.
    This strategy was launched by the Central Bank, and was prepared in cooperation with the German Development Agency.
    The Minister indicated in his speech that this strategy is consistent with the government’s directions, and coincides with the completion of the preparation of the five-year development plan for the same period of time, and the legalization of loans.
    He indicated that the presence of a lending strategy could contribute to increasing the credit granted to the private sector by 4% of the non-oil GDP, and giving special attention to small, small and medium enterprises by increasing the credit granted to them by 3% of the non-oil GDP. .
    Tamim stressed that this trend would contribute to financing more projects, and give the private sector a good space to be a real partner in achieving development goals, as well as moving forward to achieve a state of economic diversification, and thus reducing dependence on oil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 11:48 pm