Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Planning: The general census will take place next November

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Planning: The general census will take place next November Empty Iraqi Planning: The general census will take place next November

Post by Rocky Fri 24 May 2024, 6:41 am

[size=38]Iraqi Planning: The general census will take place next November[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May 24, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Iraqi Ministry of Planning announced that a general census will be conducted in all Iraqi governorates, including the Kurdistan Region, during next November.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said that the ministry will conduct the general census in all Iraqi governorates on October 20, adding that the governorates of the Kurdistan Region are also included.
    Al-Hindawi stated that the census includes a question about the religion of citizens, but it does not ask about nationality.
    He added that this May, the Iraqi Ministry of Planning chose a rural area and an urban area in each governorate to test the population census process, in order to identify the challenges and problems that may face the process, and work to solve them now.
    Al-Hindawi pointed out that the census has many benefits and goals, the most important of which is obtaining an accurate development database through which a fair distribution of wealth can be achieved.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:30 pm