Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil “addresses” the gasoline crisis by providing sufficient quantities to citizens: Tomorrow the sit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil “addresses” the gasoline crisis by providing sufficient quantities to citizens: Tomorrow the sit Empty Oil “addresses” the gasoline crisis by providing sufficient quantities to citizens: Tomorrow the sit

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2024, 4:31 am

Oil “addresses” the gasoline crisis by providing sufficient quantities to citizens: Tomorrow the situation will return to normal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil announced, this evening, Friday, (May 24, 2024), that it has addressed the gasoline crisis in the country.
    The oil company said in a statement, received by “Baghdad Today”, that “the situation will return to normal tomorrow after providing sufficient quantities to cover the needs of citizens.”
    The governorates of Diwaniyah, Dhi Qar and Wasit witnessed a fuel crisis two days ago, causing long queues without knowing the reasons.
    The General Company for Petroleum Products Distribution, one of the formations of the Ministry of Oil, revealed earlier today, Friday, the cause of the fuel crisis that struck some central and southern governorates.
    The company's media official, Rafid Sadiq, told "Baghdad Today", "What happened in some central and southern cities is not a fuel crisis as some have promoted, but rather what happened was a huge demand for fuel with rising temperatures and most of the cars running refrigeration and draining... A large supply of fuel, which is why there was a large demand and not a crisis or lack of equipment.”
    Sadiq stated, “The increase in demand occurred in the first hours of today, Friday, and after a few hours this matter was resolved by increasing the equipment of the gas stations, and there is no crisis or lack of supply, and now all the stations are operating at full capacity and there is no crisis at all, and the situation is Completely under control."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 11:47 pm