Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A call for an emergency session of the Maysan Council. These are the reasons for it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A call for an emergency session of the Maysan Council. These are the reasons for it Empty A call for an emergency session of the Maysan Council. These are the reasons for it

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2024, 4:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A call for an emergency session of the Maysan Council. These are the reasons for it[/size]
    • Today 12:23

• 1 Shares

Al-Maalouma / Baghdad
    , Maysan Council member Fatima Al-Aqabi called on Saturday for an emergency session to discuss the draft 2024 budget.
    Al-Aqabi told Al-Maalouma, “Maysan is one of the oil provinces, but the schedules for the draft 2024 budget reduced its budget significantly compared to last year.”
     She added, "Raising the region's share at the expense of the southern governorates needs an explanation, pointing out that our governorates are the ones who support the country's economy with revenues and bear the consequences of pollution, environmental changes, and diseases."
    She called for "holding an emergency session of the Maysan Council in order to make decisions that contribute to assuming responsibility for all issues and not voting on the budget without achieving a fair and equitable principle that gives the governorates their entitlement in the 2024 budget tables."
    The draft budget schedules for 2024 aroused political circles due to the reduction in the provinces’ shares compared to the Kurdistan region. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 12:46 am