Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Electricity: He directed to stimulate the industrial movement by establishing national p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Electricity: He directed to stimulate the industrial movement by establishing national p Empty Minister of Electricity: He directed to stimulate the industrial movement by establishing national p

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2024, 4:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Minister of Electricity: He directed to stimulate the industrial movement by establishing national production lines[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Electricity, Ziad Ali Fadel, confirmed that there is a tendency to support the private sector and stimulate the industrial movement by establishing national production lines.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Electricity said in a statement, “Minister of Electricity Ziad Ali Fadel met with a delegation from the Riyadh Cable Company and the Pioneers Coalition for the Production of Electrical Wires and Cables.”[/size]
    [size=45]Fadel stressed, “There is a government approach to support the private sector and stimulate the industrial movement in the country by establishing national production lines that attract labor and contribute to meeting the electricity sector’s need for spare parts,” pointing out, “The need to produce wires and cables (11, 33, 132 kilograms) .f); To keep up with demand and address bottlenecks.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “There are controls and laboratory and factory tests conducted by the Ministry to proceed with competitive transactions in accordance with the approved determinants,” noting, “Private sector companies have successful experiences with the Ministry’s formations, and we hope to strengthen them and develop production in a way that serves and achieves the public interest.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 12:38 am