Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A rail link project between Iraq and Iran has reached advanced stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A rail link project between Iraq and Iran has reached advanced stages Empty A rail link project between Iraq and Iran has reached advanced stages

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:00 am

A rail link project between Iraq and Iran has reached advanced stages

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Railway Company affiliated to the Iraqi Ministry of Transport announced that the railway link with Iran has reached advanced stages
    The general manager of the company, Yunis Khaled Jawad, said, in an interview with "Al-Sabah", which was followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the railway link project with neighboring Iran has reached a very advanced stage, and currently our line is operating to transport passengers only.
    He added, "According to the agreement with the Iranian side, this line will be extended from the Shalamcheh port to Basra, the Al-Maqal station, with a length of 33 km, and when the route is modified, it will reach 36 km."
    He stressed that, "The project is within the federal budget for this year," pointing out that, "The initial steps for land acquisition have now begun, and soil investigations for the navigational bridge on the Shatt al-Arab have begun."
     And he indicated that "the stage of demining, and we will work on it soon."

Jawad concluded, "The Iraqi citizen will enjoy the possibility of traveling to the Islamic Republic via special trains, and there will be Iranian trains coming from Iran and Iraqi trains going to Tehran."

Views 14
    Added 08/13/2023 - 11:58 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:38 am