Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economists: Iraqi banks are exposed to the invasion of foreign banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economists: Iraqi banks are exposed to the invasion of foreign banks Empty Economists: Iraqi banks are exposed to the invasion of foreign banks

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:18 pm

[rtl][size=33]Economists: Iraqi banks are exposed to the invasion of foreign banks[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 08-16-2023

[rtl]Economists described the financial situation of Iraq as being exposed to an external invasion of the banking sector, which has become a focus of money for foreign banks.
    Economists said that the entry of fourteen new foreign banks into Iraq is a reinforcement of the external invasion of the Iraqi banking sector, which has become a focus of mercenaries for foreign banks, and they added that the banks have become mercenary shops by legal and illegal means in multiple ways, which makes these banks achieve large profits, and Iraq only reaps More problems with the American side, which enhances the opportunity to impose new sanctions on the Iraqi financial and banking sector
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm