Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of an arrest warrant against a former transport minister for violating the ministry's law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of an arrest warrant against a former transport minister for violating the ministry's law Empty Disclosure of an arrest warrant against a former transport minister for violating the ministry's law

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2023, 4:38 am

[rtl]Disclosure of an arrest warrant against a former transport minister for violating the ministry's laws[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/17 10:22  , the number of readings: 168 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest warrant and investigation against the former Minister of Transport. For deliberately causing damage to the funds and interests of the entity in which he works. [/rtl]

[rtl]And the department said in a statement, that the judge of the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in hearing cases of integrity, issued an arrest and investigation order against the former Minister of Transport; In the case related to violations in the transfer of employees and their placement to work in the offices of the General Company of Iraqi Airways in a number of countries.[/rtl]
    [rtl] The department added that the former minister transferred and placed employees in Spain, Sweden and Tunisia, despite the absence of Iraqi Airways offices in those countries.[/rtl]

[rtl] And she added that the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in hearing cases of integrity, issued an arrest warrant against the accused in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:37 pm