Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of the details of the deportation of 5 "senior" advisors to the Sudanese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of the details of the deportation of 5 "senior" advisors to the Sudanese Empty Disclosure of the details of the deportation of 5 "senior" advisors to the Sudanese

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 4:47 am

Disclosure of the details of the deportation of 5 "senior" advisors to the Sudanese

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The government spokesman, Basem Al-Awadi, revealed today, Tuesday evening (August 29, 2023), the deportation of five advisors to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, whom he described as “adults” in their positions.
    Al-Awadi said in a televised statement followed by "Baghdad Today", that "senior advisers to the Prime Minister have been deported in the range of 4 to 5," without revealing their names or job addresses.
    And he indicated that their expulsion was "because of attempts to abuse the job position," stressing that "these advisors are important and senior," as he described it.
    Al-Awadi revealed, "The imminent announcement of a new group of managers and agents in the ministries, whose performance and work have been evaluated."
    In the past months, the Council of Ministers voted on the results of evaluating two batches of general managers, and the last batch, on August 15, included 76 director generals between Asala and the agency, "in light of the implementation of the government program and their commitment to its main axes and priorities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:40 am