Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is the high price of oil will reduce the budget deficit? Financial oversight explains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is the high price of oil will reduce the budget deficit? Financial oversight explains Empty Is the high price of oil will reduce the budget deficit? Financial oversight explains

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2023, 6:53 am

Is the high price of oil will reduce the budget deficit? Financial oversight explains
    • Time: 09/07/2023 13:15:19

• Read: 949 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The former director of the Office of Financial Supervision, Salah Nuri, said today, Thursday, that the benefit from the high oil price is to reduce the deficit and not resort to borrowing at a certain percentage contained in the budget law.
    Nuri said to {Euphrates News} that "when the Ministry of Finance prepares the general budget in a conservative manner, that is, estimating the revenues on the basis of the price of selling oil at the lowest expected price, and with a deficit in the budget and remembering in the budget, if the selling price of oil increases, then the surplus is paid to reduce the deficit." 
    And he continued, "The benefit from the rise in the oil price is to reduce the deficit and not resort to borrowing at a certain percentage contained in the budget law," noting that "the percentage of budgets for the two years (2024-2025) there is no direct effect unless the rise continues when the aforementioned two years come." 
    He pointed out that "the government must direct the increase in oil prices towards infrastructure projects, according to its priorities included in the budget." 
    From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:47 pm