Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hasnawi: Parliament is continuing to discuss important laws and address the graduates’ file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hasnawi: Parliament is continuing to discuss important laws and address the graduates’ file Empty Al-Hasnawi: Parliament is continuing to discuss important laws and address the graduates’ file

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Hasnawi: Parliament is continuing to discuss important laws and address the graduates’ file[/size]
    • Today 10:36

Information / Baghdad..
    Independent member of the House of Representatives, Abdul Hadi Al-Hasnawi, confirmed today, Monday, that Parliament is continuing to discuss and study important draft laws that primarily affect the lives of citizens, in addition to addressing the graduates’ file.
    Al-Hasnawi said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, “The House of Representatives is determined to find serious solutions to address the issue of unemployed graduates through coordination with the Ministry of Finance to determine the numbers of degrees of deletion and creation and the possibility of opening contracts to include new categories of graduates.”
    He added, "During the current legislative term, the House of Representatives intends to discuss and study important draft laws that primarily affect the lives of citizens."
    Al-Hasnawi pointed out, “There is great interest on his part to address the issue of unemployed graduates through research with the relevant authorities to find appropriate solutions.” 
    During the new legislative term, Parliament intends to approve laws that have been on its table for many years and that carry within them political implications, and the postponement of their approval has exacerbated the differences, especially with regard to the oil and gas law.End/25

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:29 am