Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering Empty Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2023, 7:02 am

Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering And Terrorist Financing
    09/13/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alaq discussed on Wednesday, with the Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
    A statement from the Central Bank, received by Earth News, stated, “The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, received US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Elizabeth Rosenberg, and her accompanying delegation.”
    He added, “During the meeting, bilateral relations were discussed and the measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing were discussed, in addition to confirming the continued support provided by the US Treasury and joint efforts to enhance transparency and integrity and implement international compliance instructions in the Iraqi banking system.”
    The statement continued, “The two parties discussed following up on the outcomes and results of previous meetings between the Central Bank of Iraq on the one hand, and the US Treasury Department and the US Federal Bank on the other hand, as well as the possibility of providing technical support in the field of financing foreign trade through solid banking channels with mechanisms that enable financing legitimate foreign trade, in currencies.” Different ones, including (the euro, the Chinese yuan, and the Emirati dirham), as well as organizing trade with the Turkish Republic.
    The statement explained, “The US Treasury Department appreciated the efforts and steps of the Central Bank of Iraq in contracting with international auditing companies to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the procedures.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering Empty Re: Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering

Post by wciappetta Wed 13 Sep 2023, 8:49 am

implement international compliance instructions in the Iraqi banking system

Very good news! I think it's code for the RV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering Empty Re: Al-Alaq Discusses With The Assistant Secretary Of The US Treasury The Fight Against Money Laundering

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2023, 8:51 am

I can feel the usd in my hands

wciappetta likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:21 am