Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Danish parliament agrees to send planes and soldiers to participate in the fight Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Danish parliament agrees to send planes and soldiers to participate in the fight Daash Empty Danish parliament agrees to send planes and soldiers to participate in the fight Daash

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:58 pm

Danish parliament agrees to send planes and soldiers to participate in the fight Daash

PM: 04: 50: 02/10/2014

And approved by the Danish Parliament, on Thursday, sending warplanes and soldiers to participate in the campaign of the international coalition to fight al "Daash."

The decision by the parliament's approval on a request made by the Danish government to send 7 aircraft F-16 and 140 soldiers, to participate in the international coalition led by the United States against Daash, in Syria and Iraq, as voted by all political parties represented in Parliament in favor of the resolution, except for the Party "Onhidaslistin "leftist.

The Danish Minister of Defense, "Secretary Nikolai and" The Importance of Extended Support provided by the Parliament, to the request of the government in the fight against brutal Daash, stressing that the Danish fighters will travel to the region today, while the soldiers will be sent to the headquarters of the coalition at a later time.

For his part, said Danish Foreign Minister "Martin Walid Garde" in a statement, "that Daash become a serious threat to the region's population and Denmark also, he was pleased with the substantial support provided by the Parliament, because of the importance of the decision, which will serve as a military and political support and humanitarian. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:16 pm