Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: It takes a short time for the traveler to receive his share of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: It takes a short time for the traveler to receive his share of Empty Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: It takes a short time for the traveler to receive his share of

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 10:24 am

[size=16][size=20][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2023-10-18 07:08

[/size][/size]
    Shafaq News/ Today, Wednesday, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, inaugurated new outlets for selling foreign currency (the dollar) to travelers at Baghdad International Airport.

A statement issued by the bank today stated that Al-Alaq was briefed on the mechanism for providing services that exchange companies will provide 24 hours a day to their customers, stressing the speed of completing transactions by government banks and exchange companies that sell dollars to the traveler at Baghdad International Airport as it is limited to a specific time.

The statement quoted the governor as saying that the step of opening new outlets at the airport will have positive effects, especially since it takes a short time for the traveler to obtain his share of the dollar, noting that the work of exchange companies at the airport will be monitored by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Civil Aviation Authority, as well as Open bank branches that provide services to customers, including selling foreign currency to travelers.

During his visit to Baghdad International Airport, Al-Alaq discussed with the head of the Civil Aviation Authority, Imad Abdul Razzaq Al-Asadi, the strengthening of bilateral cooperation and the ongoing measures to open new outlets at all Iraqi airports, according to the statement.

[size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm