Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain Achieves A Qualitative Leap In Bank Accounts: More Than 36 Thousand Accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain Achieves A Qualitative Leap In Bank Accounts: More Than 36 Thousand Accounts Empty Al-Rafidain Achieves A Qualitative Leap In Bank Accounts: More Than 36 Thousand Accounts

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 2:34 pm

Al-Rafidain Achieves A Qualitative Leap In Bank Accounts: More Than 36 Thousand Accounts
    10/18/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Rafidain Bank announced today, Wednesday, that it has achieved clear growth in the number of bank accounts opened during the current year.
    The bank stated in a statement received by Earth News, “In a remarkable development in the number of the bank’s customers, which reflects its success in enhancing public confidence and achieving its goals in promoting the principle of financial inclusion in accordance with the strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq, Al-Rafidain Bank achieved a qualitative breakthrough and clear growth in the number of bank accounts opened during current year.”
    He added, “According to official statistics, there were 36,694 thousand bank accounts, which varied between savings and current accounts and fixed deposits for the period from 1/1/2023 until 9/30/2023.”
    He continued, “The major shift in opening accounts comes as a result of enhancing financial inclusion and increasing trust between citizens and the banking sector, which had a significant impact on the increase in the volume of deposits and the ability of the banking sector to finance projects in the country.”
    He noted that “simplifying the procedures of Rafidain Bank contributed to facilitating the procedures for opening bank accounts and expanding, developing and diversifying banking services.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:03 am