Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports: Completion rates in the five berths project in Al-Faw Port reached 77%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports: Completion rates in the five berths project in Al-Faw Port reached 77% Empty Ports: Completion rates in the five berths project in Al-Faw Port reached 77%

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2023, 4:45 am

Ports: Completion rates in the five berths project in Al-Faw Port reached 77%
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Director General of the General Company for Ports of Iraq, Farhan Al-Fartusi, announced today, Sunday (October 22, 2023), that the completion rate in the five berths project in Al-Faw Port reached (77%).
    Al-Fartusi said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", "Work on the five piers project is taking place at an accelerated pace," noting that "the completion rate in the project has reached (77%)."
    He stated that "work is currently underway to hammer the piles for the last pier, in addition to pouring concrete for a number of other piers," stressing that "work is still ongoing in accordance with international specifications and techniques, and according to the project's specific timings."

Economists point out that the revenues from the Grand Al-Faw Port, when completed, will represent an important part of the state’s general revenues. If the port operates at full capacity in the target year of 2038, those revenues will be estimated at more than (2) trillion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm